Go Green Floors is dedicated to using the most durable and eco-friendly floor coatings available on the market today. High durability and low VOC’s are important to us, as well as the look achieved by the final product.
Let us help you choose the finish that best fits your needs and budget.
Bona Traffic HD
Bona Traffic HD® is for hardwood floor owners with an uncompromising attitude towards durability, being green and looking beautiful. When the wood matters – Bona Traffic HD. Significantly outperforms all urethane finishes, including Bona Traffic®, in durability at 24 hours Unsurpassed scuff, scratch and chemical resistance at full cure.
• Very low VOCs – less than 125
• Very low odor
• Clear and colorlesss, which highlights the true color of stained or natural wood floors. Will not change color over time, allowing for easy touch-up.
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
• Price: $$$
Exceptional build with excellent flow and leveling
Available in Commercial Satin, Commercial Semi-Gloss, and Commercial Extra Matte Fast drying – approximately 2-3 hours.
Nonflammable with a non-offending odor
RECOMMENDED USE: Heavy-traffic residential areas, Including kitchens, entryways, family rooms, homes with pets, children and high foot traffic. Commercial use including shopping malls, restaurants, offices, retail stores, theater stages, hospitals, schools, and nursing homes.
PolyWhey® Natural Floor Finish
PolyWhey is an exciting product that uses whey protein (a waste product from cheese) as it’s binding agent, to produce a highly durable floor finish minus the highly toxic solvents usually found in traditional floor finishes.
PolyWhey technology has emerged as a new category of wood finish that performs like an oil-based finish, applies with the ease of a waterborne but without the negative qualities associated with each. The result is a naturally durable, safe and easy to use finish that meets the highest professional and environmental standards.
• Durable coating seals and protects
• Coverage of 500-600 sq. ft. per gallon
• VOCs less than 100 g/L
• Scratch and chemical resistant
• Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish, as well as other waterborne finishes
• Clear finish for maximum visibility of wood grain
• Easy, single product application
• Dry time under 2 hours
• Neutral odor
• Fast, easy cleanup with soap and water
• Made from a renewable resource
• Low carbon footprint as its produced within 500 miles of New York (in Vermont)